Durable, long-lasting, energy saving lighting for mobile applications that is easy to move and ideal for year-round use.
The 200- and 400-watt LED balloon lights are the most efficient in the industry due to a low power amp draw. The 200-watt light draws 2.5 amps compared to a 2000-watt halogen light that pulls approximately 16 amps. The 400-watt unit draws 5 amps providing glare free, non-blinding light for up to 25,000 sq. ft. and lasts up to 100,000 hours per light cell.
Shown with optional battery pack
• High Efficiency, Low-Watt LED Lighting
• 200-watt light pulls 2.5 amps
• 400-watt light pulls 5 amps
• Instant Restrike Capability
• Ideal for year-round use and in extreme conditions. Balloons are weather & UV resistant, waterproof and fire retardant.
• Can be powered by an inverter instead of generator due to low amp draw
• LED cells last over 100,000 and 120,000 hours
For those interested in mounting a glare-free light to their machinery, we offer a custom mounting system.
It is designed to bolt to the deck near the machine operator or to any vertical side of the equipment.
The bracket also comes with a 13′ telescoping mast to place the light at the desired height.
This option is ideal for Asphalt and Concrete Pavers, Emergency Response Vehicles and Utility Trucks.